Zhendong collaberates with Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinese Military Medical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China Pharmaceutical University, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, Shanghai Medical Engineering Institute, Shanghai Second Military Medical University and Peking UniversitySchool of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
● In December 2004, Wuhe health food company went abroad to access to European markets firstly.
● In August 2011, Zhengdong and AG Research Co.,LTD. signed a collaberation agreement.
● In November 2011, the president Li Anping visited the university of adelaide and signed a framework agreement to setup a research center in Australia.
● In May 2012, Mr. Wang Guoqiang, the vice minister of ministry of health of PRC and director of state administration of traditional Chinese medicine of PRC and the Australian Ambassador Frances Adamson attended the press conference of Zhendong China-Australia Molecular Chinese Medical Research Center openning.
● In July 2012 , The US expert Zark Howard and company visited planting base in Zhendong.
● In May 2014, the president Li Anping and Dr. Lin Hongsheng went to the United States to visite the pharmaceutical enterprises and health products
● In November 2014, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences and Zhendong established International Consortium for Chinese Medicine and Cancer
● In November 2014, Zhendong signed agreement with the Netherlands SU Bio-Medicine B.V. for Chinese herbal medicine EU Registration.
● In November 2014, Ralf Sibbing, the CEO of Diapharm of Germany visited Zhendong to discuss potential collaboration.
● In July 2015, Zhendong group president Li Anping, President Li Minghua, Guanganmen Hospital Cancer Research Director, Hou Wei Li Jie, Colin Hongsheng, director of teacher Liu Jie line to the United States, medical research and business negotiation.
● In October 2015, Zhendong pharmaceutical CEO Dong Mizhu in Germany, Holland and other countries to discuss cooperation.